Monday, September 28, 2015

MugsTV interview

MugsTV is the best sniper on Battlefield 4 and after watching him play, I have to say that he deserves that tittle. His name is Brian and he is from Chicago. He has been streaming part time along with his job at a bank. He says he started twitch because he loved playing games anyway, so he decided to become a twitch streamer and he is awesome at. He plays mostly Battlefield because that is what his viewers enjoy and he wants them to be happy. He also has a YouTube channel and it is Bawlz88. My advise to him is to keep up the good work and keep interacting with the fans. At first when I started watching, I thought there was no way he could be the best sniper but after watching, I have to admit he is GREAT! I wish I could be as good as him. He was streaming for 6 months. MugsTV: http://www.twitch.tv/mugstv

Check out my other posts and hope you enjoyed comment if you liked and follow me for more.

if you want to send me something to review or have any ideas follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676?ref=bookmarks or email me at tommysblog17@gmail.com

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)