Saturday, September 26, 2015

One of The Best Dancers of 2015


Amymarie Gaertner is one of the best dancers I have seen in 2015. I mean if you watch her on Youtube and instagram, then you know she has moves for days. I really wish that I could dance like Amy. Plus, have you seen her body I mean like wow, she is really hot. Also, the moves she does are her own moves. Yes, I said it, Amy is a free style dance and a great one at it. The ways she moves, like oh my gawd she can move in ways that if you or I tried, we would probably hurt ourselves. She makes my mouth drop and she probably will yours too. Click here to check her out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4eqBt1c9oA. Comment what you think about her and also follow me on facebook and twitter to give suggestions and also if you want to send me anything to review.

Email me at: tommysblog17@gmail.com if you wanna send me anything and also if you want to be featured or have anything that does.

Make sure to check out my or posts and pages and I will doing a review 1 or 2 times everyday: Top 5 Resident Evil Games , Fun Free Horror Games , Loot Crate 2015 w/ pictures

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)