Saturday, September 26, 2015

Poltergeist Activity(2015)

The movie starts out being a little boring and slow, but at the same time it is creepy. The people moving talk to a elderly woman who is a bit like a creep. She says, "I will pray for you." Which is you know you should leave the house and never come back. They find a doll, which they should have just thrown out in the garbage or burn it.

I have to say that the sound track that they use makes some parts of the movie stupid and it gets annoying.

This movie was all around stupid and a I did not enjoy it. There were no apparitions, no voices, nothing like that. The only thing that happened was the people got attacked and that was it. If you are looking for a good scary movie, do not watch this movie at all! It was so stupid, it almost had me falling asleep and then my brother walked in and even he said that it was stupid. All it was, was a copy of the T.V. show A Haunting, but it was a stupid copy of it.


Image result for boring faceWhoever made this movie should never make another movie like it. There I said it, I'm not usually like this when talking about movies. This movie, it makes me mad at how stupid it is. There was only one jump scare and it wasn't even that good. This made me sad because of how bad it was. Can someone please tell me if there are any good scary movies of 2015, if so let me know in the comments below.

My advice to you is, Do not watch this movie, no matter. It is completely stupid and should never have been made. Rating: 3/10


If you enjoyed this, be sure to let me know and check out the movie for yourself, if you liked it or didn't, leave a comment down below.

Follow me for more top five lists here and if you have any ideas or want to give me an item to review go here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 , Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676

Some other cool reviews/lists
Cool Resident evil games

Loot Crate review

Fun free to play horror games

Also email me here at tommysblog17@gmail.com

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)