Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Little Bit About Me and What I do

To everyone that reads my blog, I need to know if you support what I do and if you like it. I do top 5 lists and sometimes I do reviews. If you want me to use pictures or colors in the text. Now I will tell you a little bit about me. First my name is Thomas Lallemand and I am 18 years old. I have a disability that causes muscle spasms and causes me to shake and jerk.  So for me, typing, creating stories, and stuff like that has been my life. I was never able to do sports or outside activities and because of that I don't really know much about them. Also if you would like the idea, then I could create a fan page on facebook where you could give me ideas and help me out with my blog. You could also just leave a comment down below saying if it was good or to give me an idea. I am going to try to interact with the people that read my blog and comment.

Follow me on Twitter for more info on when my next blog is coming out and other info
@TLallemand1


Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676

hey do u like jerky? cause if so go here, sign up and your first month is free  www.sumojerky.com
Get free jerky.
Get gourmet beef jerky delivered by SumoJerky
sumojerky.com


and if anyone has anything they want me to review or any ideas on what I should do send me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)