Wednesday, October 7, 2015

All Hallows' Eve 2 (2015)

A woman finds a VHS tape on her doorstep that shows a series of gruesome tales that could be real. But the true danger is the pumpkin-faced killer that's using the tape to find his next victim. Okay, so this movie starts out with a girl playing with a Ouija board and I am going to say this now, don't ever touch a Ouija board, ever. Then the girl hears a noise, looks out the window and sees a guy standing across the street. The guy is wearing a creepy pumpkin mask then she he a knock on her door. When she opens it there is a tap and guess who is standing at the bottom of the stairs. Mr. Creep, that's what I am going to call him now. Now the lady watches the tap and all I have to say is, don't eat at the part because it is nasty and messed up. Okay, so next it shows a group of kids that are trick or treating and the places they go have some messed up people. And the kids are not what they seem to be. There is a lot of weird stuff shown on this tap and I mean, it should not be watched. It shows eight different messed up videos then it shows Mr. Creep again. The girl tries to take the tap out but she can't because it won't come out. The killer uses this tap to find his next victim. The movie was pretty good and it actually creeped me out to be honest. I recommend you check this one out, you may like it.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links: https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676 , https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 for information on next post and enjoy. Email me at tommysblog17@gmail.com for ideas and if you want to send me anything or wanna say hi. Give me some ideas on what to review next and I am always open to reviewing something you guys have and want to get out there.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)