Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Maggie



A girl in the Midwest becomes infected by an outbreak of a disease that slowly turns the infected into cannibalistic zombies. During her transformation, her loving father stays by her side. This movie starts out with a man who finds his daughter in the hospital infected and has to get her to the quarantine zone. The daughter, Maggie, goes back and tries to live a normal life until she turns. This movie takes you through what it's like to be infected and what it's like to turn. Her finger gets messed up and she cuts it off then she runs into the woods. She sees some infected and her dad comes out and finds her. He protects her and stops the infected. The infected were friends of theirs and they were sad about having to shoot them. This is what is like when people start to get infected. This movie is really sad and when the kids are talking about it, it makes it even sadder. This movie has me almost crying because of how sad it was. Even when everyone else leaves Maggie, her dad is the one person that stays by her side and doesn't leave no matter what. The more and more I watched this, the sadder and sadder I got. Then came the time for Maggie's father to make a decision. Will he shoot her? Will he send her to quarantine? You'll have to watch and find out for yourself. I have to say, that this was a really good movie and I loved every part of it. If your one that loves sad movies then you have to watch this one. You can get it at redbox or you can watch it here: http://putlocker.ms/watch-maggie-online-free-2015-putlocker-v9.html Watch this movie yourself and let me know what you think about it in the comments below.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links: https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676 , https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 for information on next post and enjoy. Email me at tommysblog17@gmail.com for ideas and if you want to send me anything or wanna say hi. Give me some ideas on what to review next and I am always open to reviewing something you guys have and want to get out there.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)