Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pennhurst (2012)

This movie starts out with a mom showing up at an old mental hospital looking for her son who ran off. She comes in contact with a security guard who tells her he will for the boy. He goes into the hospital but does he come out? You'll have to watch for your self and find out because I am not giving any spoilers in this one. Then it cuts to the past and shows some of the stuff that happened in the past when the place was still running. A group of teenagers go into the place to mess around and have a good time before it is turned into a theme park. Everything is all fun and games in the beginning. Then it cuts back to when a group of investigators are going through the building and doing, well obviously an investigation.  This movie started out as scary and seemed like a good movie but it turned out to confusing and stupid. Some parts, I didn't know what was going on. Also I got bored while watching this because there was no scary parts about it. Can someone please give me a good scary movie to watch. I mean, I thought this was going to be a movie when I first started to watch it. I guess there really are not any good horror movies any more. Just look at the picture, doesn't that seem scary to you? Well it's not.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links: https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676 , https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 for information on next post and enjoy. Email me at tommysblog17@gmail.com for ideas and if you want to send me anything or wanna say hi. Give me some ideas on what to review next and I am always open to reviewing something you guys have and want to get out there.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)