Friday, October 16, 2015

The Walk (2015)

In 1974, high-wire artist Philippe Petit recruits a team of people to help him realize his dream: to walk the immense void between the World Trade Center towers. This starts out with a man who is talking about why he does the stuff he does. Then it fades back to when he first wanted to do it. He said that it was impossible but he was still going to do it. He first saw about them in a magazine and he knew that was what he was going to do. He was so set on doing it, but at first no one would help him. Then he came up with a plan that would allow him to fulfill his dream. Then he gets a nail stuck through his foot but this doesn't stop him. He ends up using it to help him with his disguise. Then he starts to get people to help him with his plan and tells them to get even more help.  Then comes the day that they start to set everything up and get it ready. When it is done being prepared, he goes for it and I must say that it is intense. You would never catch me doing anything like this. He goes across with nothing to save him from falling. Will he make or will he fall to his death? Watch and find out for yourself. This is a great movie and I loved it. If you like intense moments, Daring stunts then this is for you. I strongly recommend you go to the movies and see this because it is amazing. This is coming from a guy who doesn't usually like movies like this.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the links: https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676 , https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 for information on next post and enjoy. Email me at tommysblog17@gmail.com for ideas and if you want to send me anything or wanna say hi. Give me some ideas on what to review next and I am always open to reviewing something you guys have and want to get out there. Also click the link to get your very own Geek Fuel Subscription box where you will get game and movie related collectibles and a cool T-Shirt every month. https://www.geekfuel.com/Kvz7NM. And coming up soon, I'll be doing a review of Geek Fuel so you can know what kind of cool items you can get.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)