Friday, October 2, 2015

Tremors 5: Bloodlines (2015)

The giant, man-eating Graboids are back and even deadlier than before, terrorizing the inhabitants of a South African wildlife reserve as they attack from below-and above. The Graboids are now in Africa and the famous monster hunter Burt Gummer is called in to get them out. But he is not alone, his partner Travis Welker is there to help. I can say that, I just can not believe they came out with another Tremors movie. This one is funny, action packed and it combines all the Graboids into one single movie. I know, it is so awesome and exciting. Now this movie is a great movie, but in my opinion, not as good as the first movies. The African people in this movie are stupid and don't know what to use against them. But thankfully Burt knows what to use and is there to help them out. Some of the people are only there for the fame and money, no surprise there. The Graboids are getting smarter and evolving in this movie. As Burt says, "They have gone free range." There is a plot twist in this movie and I highly recommend that you check it out. http://viooz.ac/movies/27958-tremors-5-bloodlines-2015.html

Comment what you think and follow me on facebook and twitter:  https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676 , https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 and email me if you have anything else that you want me to review or if you want an interview of anyone, tommysblog17@gmail.com. Thank you for checking this out.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)