Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Do not fight with family

So I have been wondering what I wanted to write about in my blog for this post and I came up with something about family. Now I know there are a lot of families out there with at least one person who has to start a fight with someone else or maybe there is more than one person who does this. I know a lot of people say that fighting takes two. Granted it does sometimes but most of the time fights start because someone thinks they are better than someone else or there is a favorite child in the family and the other children get jealous. See but if one of the family members just walks away or talks it out with the parents and/or siblings then there would not be a fight. And believe me on this one: if you fight with your family than you will regret it in the future and will wonder what could have been? I mean I used to fight with my little brother all the time and tell him that I hate him and wished he was dead but I didn't mean it. Now that we are older, we don't get to see each other and I miss hanging out with him because I don't do anything except sit at the computer or Xbox. My little brother use to always keep me active and would always make me go outside and I hated it. But nowadays I miss going outside with him and wish that I had him making me go outside. 

What I am trying to say is: don't fight with your family because one day you won't have them and you'll miss them. If all you do is fight and complain then you will regret it in the future. I mean who do you think would always be there for you and who do you think will always have your back? That's right, family will, but if you are always fighting with them, then one day they will give up on you and you won't have anyone to back you up or be there for you. I wish I could go back and change a lot of stuff that happened between me and my brother but I can't. You should hang out with your family and let them know how much you love them before it is too late. One of these days you won't have them and you will wish you did.

Leave a comment down bellow what you think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com.(Just know that I would not be able to pay you for it.)

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and posts like this from time to time.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)