Sunday, December 27, 2015

Markiplier(My Thoughts)

On YouTube there are a lot of different channels where people can post videos of games, music, fails and many more. One of my favorite YouTubers is Markiplier. This is because he creates videos for everyone to enjoy. I know there are a lot of people who think that he is just in it for the money but I think he does YouTube because it is something he enjoys doing. He makes videos of him playing all different kinds of games. He also makes videos of him doing challenges sometimes along with vlogs. He plays horror games, first person games, pixelated games and more. What I am trying to say is that he does not just stick to one type of video. He makes videos depending on what his fans enjoy and makes sure everyone has a good time whenever watching his videos. Markiplier is also very funny. Even when he does not try to be funny, he still is and it is great. I also love how committed he is to his YouTube channel. Even if he has something wrong with him, he still tries to upload a video to his channel every once in a while to let his fans know how he is doing or what is wrong. The last thing that I like about Markiplier is whenever he says he will do something he does it. Out of all the YouTubers there are, Markiplier is one of the funniest, coolest and most interesting to watch.

Hope you all enjoyed this and let me know what you think in the comments below. Check out his channel by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/user/markiplierGAME

If you are a Minecraft lover and want some cool Minecraft gear checkout Minechest. This is a subscription box where you can Minecraft related items to your door every month. Click here:Minechest and check it out.

Leave a comment down bellow what you think about this or go to my Facebook and my Twitter and leave a message or comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and posts like this from time to time.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)