Thursday, December 31, 2015

Alltime10s

There is a channel on YouTube that tells the viewers some of most amazing things that pretty much anyone has ever seen or heard of. They take some of the most amazing topics and put them into a top 10 list. The stuff that they have on their channel is really amazing and really interesting to learn about. They do top 10 lists of many different subjects and they have at least one video that everyone would love to watch. Some of these lists include: 10 Amazing Accidental Discoveries, 10 Creepiest Websites and many, many more. I don't know about you but some of the stuff they have in those videos, I have never even heard of before and find it very interesting. Some of the stuff makes me wonder who in the world would make or do stuff like that. Once you watch one of the top 10 lists, you have to watch more because they are that good and that interesting. These lists are so interesting and intriguing. I highly recommend that you check them out. They also give an in depth explanation and they give you a background of why or how the stuff came to be. Check out their channel here: Alltime10s and let me know if you find anything interesting about their channel. Hope you enjoyed.

Leave a comment down bellow what you think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com. So if you want your art work featured on my posts let me know.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and posts like this from time to time

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)