Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Why I Like Video Games

I am going to tell you guys a little something that I enjoy doing. That is playing video games. This is because they are like a safe place for me and also because they are fun. See when I play video games it makes me happy and full of joy. Plus I also get to talk to my friends that live far away. I have had some friends that I have kept over the years and we were able to contact each other and have fun and talk about stuff while we played the video games. A lot of people look at video games being stupid and pointless but when you actually start to play them, then you understand why everyone else enjoys them so much. If you are having trouble with something in your life, put on a video game. Video games are also a great stress reliever and can make you feel happy after you are done. Also in video games, you get to go to places and see things that you would never get to see in real life. You can actually be apart of a different world when playing video games.

I know there are some games out there that are "too violent" but you need to understand that you can't actually do that stuff in real life. It does not matter if you don't allow your children to buy a game because no matter what they will still see it online or be able to go over to a friends house and play it. Just let the kid have fun and enjoy it while he/she can because once they are older, they may not have the ability to have fun or play video games.

When I think of video games, I think of fun, awesome, happy, stress free, beautiful. and if there is someone out there who rages at a game and says they hate it then find a game you are good at and you enjoy playing it.

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages

Let me know what you think about video games and let me know what your favorite video game is. Leave a comment down bellow what you think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com.(Just know that I would not be able to pay you for it.)

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and posts like this from time to time.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)