Friday, January 15, 2016

Books vs Movies

In the word today there are books and there are movies but some people think that books are better than movies and vice verse. But books and movies are both great in their own ways. Lets say you read a book then a movie comes out that is based on said book. Okay so in the movie you realize that there are parts missing in the movie that were in the books. This could be due to budget cuts or because of how long the movie is. Books have more in depth character and area description. What I mean by that is in books, most of the time the author takes more time to develop the area and describes it down to every single little detail, same with the people/animals that are in the book.

See now when it comes to movies, granted some of the parts might be cut out but you get to see what is going on and you get to see what the characters look like. Also in movies, you get attached to some of the characters and some of them you hate. Some characters you find really attractive and others not so much. It might be because of the looks or it could also be because of the actions from some characters. If you read that "this kid got hit," then it is not going to be said or frustrating as seeing a kid get hit. Also there are some movies that have explosions which most people love to watch rather than read about.

Movies and books are both great many different ways. Let me know if you like movies or books or both. Also leave a comment what your favorite movies or books are.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and other posts from time to time

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. 

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)