Monday, January 11, 2016

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel



This is the third game in the Borderlands Series which takes place between the first and second one. In this one you find out what happened to Jack before he turned bad and also how he got that mark on his face that he hides behind his mask. You find out that jack wasn't always as evil and crazy as he was in Borderlands 2 because he helps you stop the enemies from destroying the moon or so you you think. There is an enemy called Zarpadon who is trying to destroy the moon but you find out they are doing so to stop Jack I think. You find out that Zack is trying to get ultimate power and you punch him in the face. This game takes place on Pandora's moon which is called Elpis where you encounter new friends, old friends and some new enemies. You also get new gear and weapons like laser weapons and Oz Kits which allow you to breath on the moons surface. You can also double jump and you get to play as Claptrap who is an annoying robot.

This game is really fun and interesting the first time you play it but unlike Borderlands 2, it gets boring once you try to play it again. I don't know but Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is just to plain and not colorful enough compared to the second one. Don't get me wrong though, it is a really fun game and I recommend you try it out for your self.

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. 

Who would be interested in seeing me start a Vlog on YouTube where I'll  be doing the same stuff on here but it will be in video form.

I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com. So if you want your art work featured on my posts let me know.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and other posts from time to time


About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)