Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Borderlands

There is a game called Borderlands that came out a few years ago and I want to tell you all about it. There are people called Vault Hunters who go to a planet looking for amazing alien weapons and awesome loot that could be worth millions but that is not how it goes. It is not as easy as just walking into the Vault. No, you must level up, get better weapons and find new gear. You can do so by buying it or killing enemies who drop it. The best loot is found it chests though or from completing quests given to you from the residents of Pandora(The planet you are on.) Once you get the best loot you possibly can then you go through the story and find yourself at the Vault but there is a twist.

I really enjoy this game and I love getting the best loot possible. When you get that one weapon that is really good, it is so fascinating. I also love leveling up and unlocking new skills to help aid in combat. The enemies you have to face are cool looking and add a challenge to the game. You should really check out this game and let me know what you think of it.


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com. So if you want your art work featured on my posts let me know.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and other posts from time to time.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)