Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fuego Box Hot Sauce of the Month Club(January 2016)

Today I have a box of hot sauce to share with you all. This is the Fuego Box which is a monthly box of hot sauces. You can choose to get one hot sauce every month or three every month. You can also get three bottles every quarter which is every 90 days. For one bottle it is $12.95 a month and for three it is $29.95 for both the quarter and monthly options. You can also choose to prepay for three or six months. Now, lets get into the review.

The first hot sauce we have is the Spooky White from Frankie V's Kitchen. It is made with the freshest and highest quality ingredients and it is filled with tons of flavor. Made with white and orange habanero peppers, mustard, ginger, garlic, onions and infused habanero vinegar. It is made from scratch by hand. In this one you can definitely smell the garlic and peppers but that is about it. It is hot and for the most part, I tasted was the garlic. I also tasted a little bit a of mustard and onion but for the most part it was just garlic. It tasted pretty good though I liked it. I definitely is hot though. 



The next one we have is Crazy Good Sweet Heat smoked pineapple hot sauce. Sweet heat is a unique three pepper sauce with smoked pineapple that will make your taste buds dance. Now I like pineapple so I was pretty curious and exited to see how this one tasted. You can't really smell the pineapple in but you can smell some kind of pepper. So with this one, I did not taste any pineapple in it, all I tasted was the peppers and it was not that hot but it was not sweet. 

The last one for this month is the Born to Hula Ghost of Ancho hot sauce. This has a sweet smokey heat that is not for the weak. It is made from Habanero Ancho sauce with an added smoked Bhut Jolokia aka ghost pepper. The ghost pepper is one of the hottest peppers in the world. This one burns your nose when you smell it and it just smells like pepper. Now unlike the other two that were sort of thick, this one is runny. It is extremely hot and the heat builds. It has a pretty good flavor to it though. 




There is also a neat little book you get where you can record your hot sauce experiences. It allows you to put the name, maker, origin, price, sampled, rating, notes, flavor and how hot it was. The book is called 33 Drops of Hot Sauce and it is a pretty cool book. Also, it real hot sauce added into the ink which has a encryption written on the back of the book.

You also get two little packets of pepper sauce which is just made out of Jalapeno and Habanero peppers. I did not try these because they are just hot sauce and I do not eat Jalapeno peppers that often so I did not try these. They probably just taste like how hot sauce tastes. 

Hope you guys enjoyed my review of this months Fuego Box, a monthly subscription box for hot sauce. Let me know what you think down in the comments. Check out Fuego box where you can get your own today. If you are looking for some good hot sauce then check out this box. Get yours here today: https://www.fuegobox.co/.




I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a subscription box, Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages 
Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com. So if you want your art work featured on my posts let me know.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and posts like this from time to time.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)