Friday, January 1, 2016

What is coming up in 2016

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to make this post to tell you about what is going to be happening in 2016. So first off I am going to be posting twice a day and I need to know if you guys enjoy my posts or not. You can let me know what you think on my Facebook and Twitter and you can also leave a comment down below. I have a lot of new subscription boxes coming, I also have a surprise coming up in the next few days. It is going to be a candy challenge but I am not going give it away yet. Lets just say that if you enjoy challenges or if you are looking for challenges to do yourself then keep an eye out on for that post. I also have a few new interviews with some pretty awesome bands and I also am going to be having a chance to interview a special jewelry maker that is going to be awesome. I am also trying to get some more items to review. This brings me to a topic that I want you guys to help me with. I want you guys to give me ideas for things to review and also if you want to send me anything to review then email me at tommysblog17@gmail.com. Also I might throw in a few top 5 lists or something like that but I need to know if that is something you want to see or not. So yea I am going to continue posting reviews and interviews. I am also going to be adding little short stories based on what you want me to put in them. Yea let me know if you want to see a short story and give me some topics in the comments below or tweet them to me.

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com. So if you want your art work featured on my posts let me know.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and posts like this from time to time

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)