Friday, January 8, 2016

Wii (my thoughts/review)

I would like to start off by saying sorry for not posting twice a day. I have been sick and can hardly do anything. Once I get better I will be post twice a day somewhere around 1:30 P.M. EST and 7 P.M. EST So I know a lot of people have heard about the Wii. This is a console that allows you to control the movements of the character in game. You are suppose to get "fit" whenever using this and there are a lot of fun games you can play. It is controlled using a long controller and a nun-chuck. The Controller is used to look around and interact with stuff in game. The nun-chuck allows for you control the movement. All of this sounds fun until you actually start to play. If you don't a have a steady hand, then you can not play this system. If you jerk or shake then you are done for. There is also a censor bar that allows the detection of movement from the controller that sometimes does not work. Like if you are trying to select something the in game cursor is no where to be found sometimes. Also some of the games for the Wii are really stupid or boring or you can not even play them. If you are looking for good system to play games on, do not buy the Wii. I do have to give it one thing though and that is you can play Game Cub games on the Wii which is really fun.

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/https://twitter.com/TLallemand1 (@TLallemand1) Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next. Don't forget about my other posts and check them out. 

Who would be interested in seeing me start a Vlog on YouTube where I'll  be doing the same stuff on here but it will be in video form.

I am looking for someone to do the art work for my blog so if you would be interested in helping me out with that then shoot me an email at tommysblog17@gmail.com. So if you want your art work featured on my posts let me know.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-bio.html. I do reviews, interviews, and other posts from time to time.


About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)