Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Don't Stay In School by Boyinaband

There is a song out there that talks about what is wrong with school. The singer, Boyinaband, tells you about how you are taught all these different things like science and math but not information that would be useful to everyone. No one gets a choice on what they want to learn in school even if it is not what they want to study. In the song, the singer says about how we are taught prime numbers and how to dissect a frog but we are not taught how to take care of a baby or what the laws for our country are. Boyinaband gets the point across about how we are not taught the stuff we need to be taught and he does so with good rhyming. This song does not only get the point across but it is also very catchy. Also at the end of the video there is a good point he makes, so make sure you watch the whole video. Check out the song and let me know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0.

Hope you all enjoyed and let me know what you think! my Facebook is down below and my Twitter is on the side. Also you can follow me and get updates by email!

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)