Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Jerky XP Desert Fire Hot beef jerky

I recently got the chance to review some products from JerkyXP. You can buy all kinds of beef jerky and bacon Jerky. You can also get Beef Sticks, Apparel and snacks for you dogs. You can also get gift cards for the website to give to your loved ones. All Links will be at the end of the review and I hope you enjoy! Today I am going to review the Desert Fire Hot beef jerky from the people over at JerkyXP.

Okay so, first looking at this beef jerky, it does not look too hot and it actually looks pretty good. When you smell the beef jerky, it still does not seem that bad. It just smells like beef and pepper. But when you put it in your mouth and start chewing, it gets really hot. You could still taste the flavor but man is it hot. Thankfully the heat does not last too long but it is still enough to get to you. If you can get past the heat, it actually tastes pretty good. It is not that hard to chew either. It tastes like beef at first, then gets hot, then tastes like beef again. But with the heat part, if you cannot handle hot food then you might not like this. 

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.


Hey you!! Yea you, the one reading this. Do you like collectibles? Do you like Minecraft collectibles?Cool me too! Go check out Minechest. They are a monthly subscription box that sends Minecraft related items to your door every month. I know, awesome right?!! So yea, click here: http://www.minechest.com/#_l_21 and go check out all the cool stuff they have in the Minechest. 

Don't forget to check some other posts like: 
GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavor Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)