Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Kangaroo Jerky from Mountain America Jerky

Today I am sharing my thoughts on the Kangaroo Jerky with you. This is the second kind I have been sent from Mountain America Jerky. I hope you all enjoy and have a great day. Also to any companies that offer sponsorship or want their products reviewed let me know. I am in desperate need of a sponsor to help me get products to review for my blog. I am running out of ideas and don't have a lot of money. Let us get into the review. Time to see what kangaroo tastes like.

Okay so first off, It looks just like beef jerky. If it was not for the tag, then I would have thought it was just beef jerky. It has the same color and texture but the smell is a little different. It breaks apart very easily and is really chewy. It is sweet and very moist. I actually like this and it almost seems like it has the teriyaki flavor to it. It is not bad and it almost tastes like how beef jerky tastes only a little difference. At first there is not much flavor and it is a little dry but the more and more you chew it, the better it gets. It also has a really good after taste to it and I really enjoy it. I can now say that I know what Kangaroo tastes like and it tastes really good.

If you would like to try some different meats in the form of jerky, check out Mountain America Jerky by clicking this link: https://mountainamericajerky.com/. Hope you all enjoyed and follow me for more. You can follow me by email, on Twitter and on Facebook.

You can now send stuff to my P.O. Box: P.O. Box 316 Templeton Pennsylvania 16259. Now if you want to send me stuff to review or just fan mail, you can! Hope to see some stuff from my fans soon

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.

Don't forget to check some other posts like: MunchPak Mini,
Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email by clicking the button to the right of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Don't worry it's free. Thank you all for the support.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)