Monday, March 28, 2016

Venison jerky

Hey everyone today I have something different to review for all of you today. I have been sent some exotic meats jerky to review. I have been sent nine different kinds which include: Alligator, three different flavors of beef jerky, Deer, Kangaroo, Elk, Wild Boar and buffalo. I will be reviewing one flavor per day just so I don't get sick or anything like that. Now Let's get into the review.

The venison jerky smells a lot like how the elk jerky smelled and will probably taste the same. It is sort of rubbery but it is easy to bite and chew. Tastes like meat and pepper. Again there is too much pepper on this and it masks the flavor of the meat. This jerky is very thin. It is okay but there is too much pepper and not enough flavor. I am disappointed in this one and I usually like this kind of jerky. I mean it was moist and not hard to chew but you can't taste the deer in this. Also I found something that looked like a worm in it so yea...

If you would like to try some different meats in the form of jerky, check out Mountain America Jerky by clicking this link: https://mountainamericajerky.com/. Hope you all enjoyed and follow me for more. You can follow me by email, on Twitter and on Facebook.

You can now send stuff to my P.O. Box: P.O. Box 316 Templeton Pennsylvania 16259. Now if you want to send me stuff to review or just fan mail, you can! Hope to see some stuff from my fans soon

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.

Don't forget to check some other posts like: MunchPak Mini,
Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email by clicking the button to the right of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Don't worry it's free. Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)