Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Warframe my thoughts

Warframe is a really fun and amazing game that  a lot of people now a days play. Warframe is a game that takes a little while of getting use to at first but the more and more you play it, the more and more fun it becomes. When ever you are playing this game you will get something good and think that you are over powered but then you see something better than what you have and realize that you are not that good and you will want to play this game even more to become the best you could ever be. I am not going to go threw every little detail for this game but trust me, you want to try this game and do not just give up. It is hard at first but it will get easier the more you play and the better you become. You have to try this game and the best part is you play it free! Also you don't need to spend any money even though you can but don't be cause if you work hard enough then you can get everything for free.

Hope you all enjoyed and let me know what you think! my Facebook is down below and my Twitter is on the side. Also you can follow me and get updates by email!

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)