Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Scribbler V3 (3D Pen)

So today, I have a very awesome product to share with you. I am going to review the 3D Scribbler. For all of you that don't know, a 3D pen is an object that takes the idea of a 3D printing machine and allows you to draw in 3D. You can use this pen to create any 3D object you want. It is really cool. Scribbler is a brand of said 3D pen. I have been sent the 3rd version of it which is the newest one out. Let's get into this review.



To start off, this pen looks really weird. I mean it does look like a pen but a bulky one. In the front, you have the tip where the martial comes out melted so you can draw with it. The side of the pen has the feed button and a reverse button. The feed button is how you can control when the martial comes out the tip an the other button reverses the martial so you can take it out and change it. On the top, you have the screen which shows the temperature and the speed. Also, on the top are the buttons to change the temperature of the pen. On the right side of the pen are the buttons that let you change the speed of which the material comes out the tip. Finally in the back, you have two holes: the one where the filament(material that is used to create your drawings with.) goes in and the one where the plug goes in.


This pen works great and works exactly like how it is suppose. Well to a point. The material comes out and allows to make layers upon layers until you have your 3D object. Once you are done or want to move to a different spot, just take your finger off the feed button and move to the area you want to work on then hold the feed button. Just continue that until you are done. If you do use this pen, make sure you are using white, clear printer paper or else it will not work. Also if you do not release the feed button then the material will come out and stick to the tip of the pen.

Remember that this pen is very hot so do not touch the tip of the pen while it is on or else you will be in a bit of pain. It does not leave burn marks or anything though but it does hurt.

I really liked this pen and it works great. It is a little confusing at first but the more you use it, the better you will get with it. Also, I really do like the design of it especially how it has a screen that tells you the speed and temperature. This is a really cool pen and I highly recommend you check it out at: http://www.scribbler3dpen.com/. They are a little pricey though so yea.

That is all for this review and I hope you enjoyed it and have a great day!

I was looking for awesome geek goodies and collectibles and I found a Supply Pod from Outer Places. This supply pod is full of amazing goodies that you get from all over right to your door. If you are into collecting items or love movies and TV shows then you should get this. Even if you don't think you want it get it any ways because I have a special code that can be used to save some money off of your next subscription. Click this link https://supplypod.outerplaces.com/ to get yours now and use this special code (TOMMY10) to save 10% off of yours now. Trust me this is a really good subscription box for anyone of all ages.

Hey you!! Yea you, the one reading this. Do you like collectibles? Do you like Minecraft collectibles?Cool me too! Go check out Minechest. They are a monthly subscription box that sends Minecraft related items to your door every month. I know, awesome right?!! So yea, click here: http://www.minechest.com/#_l_21 and go check out all the cool stuff they have in the Minechest. 

Don't forget to check some other posts like: 
GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavor Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)