Monday, May 16, 2016

Appalachia Cookies

Today I am going to review some cookies from Appalachia Cookies. There are many different cookies and brownies. Some are even different than the ones you can buy at a store. There are cookies like S'mores, Mexican Hot Chocolate, Honey Peanut Butter and many many more. Click this link: http://appcookieco.com/ and use code SSHG102 for 10% off the shipping for your next order.

So when I first got my cookies, I noticed that they look exactly like how they do on the website. They come in a box and are individually wrapped and have a label letting you know what each one is. Now these cookies are very, very soft and man do they taste good. I am not going to tell you what all of them taste like mainly because I can't eat this many cookies at one time but lets just say that these cookies taste exactly like what the name implies. For example, S'mores actually tastes like a S'mores. The cookies are really good, they are soft, melt in your mouth, Actually taste like what they are suppose to taste like and I love them. Best cookies I have ever had.

That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this. I will not be posting everyday for the next like week due to cutting my hand so reviews will be off and on. 

Other Thailand snacks: Chocolate Collon ReviewBento Spicy Larb from Thailand review(discount code)Kai Yang - Grilled Chicken (35g)



Don't forget to check some other posts like: 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

Also here is some info on who I got my new awesome logo from:

ISB ART DESIGN MAIN WEBSITE
Greetings To Everybody!
We Want To Present To You Our Service 3D – 2D Logo and Graphic Design:

*Link To Their Website For Samples:
http://ivosb2012.wix.com/design

*Designer Portfolio:
http://ivosb2012.wix.com/minimal-designer-por

They can propose to you amazing 3d and 2d logo design and graphic design with multiple revisions until they reach the desired result of vision of your company as they all know that will present your business to world, they propose to you easy payment system through PayPal:

*100% guaranteed delivery and money back in case you do not like the logo design, 
*100% satisfaction of your project details included in logo design, 
*100% professionalism and accurace in communication and revisions.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)