Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bench Racers Wedge and Cheese Cake

Alright so in the town of Kittanning there is a place called Bench Racers. This is a convenience store/gas station. They also cook and sell food. The owner Mark Perella was nice enough to give me some free food to review for my blog. He was so nice and so help full. The food was done pretty fast, the workers really know what they are doing. The Store was very clean and very organized. The people who work there really know what they are doing. Mark has owned the place for 3 years now and I can tell that he will be running it for a very long time.

Today we are going to be taking a look at a Wedge that they made for me and Cheese Cake that they sell there.

The Wedge looks really good and it smells even better. The wedge is also pretty big and that is enough for meal so I will review the other stuff tomorrow. There is a dough crust with cheese, pepperoni and sauce. I can not say this enough, that this thing looks and smells so good. This wedge is really good and I mean really good. Usually with wedges, there is not a lot of flavor but this thing, wow! You taste every part of it when you take a bite of it. There are just enough ingredients on this that the flavors are even. It is not like you taste one thing after the other, you taste everything at the same time and it is so good. I can taste a little spice or something that gives a tiny kick to say: "Hey I am here and really good." The crust is very soft and not hard to chew. This is some of the best food I have eaten in a long time.

Now time for dessert. This is the Strawberry Cheese Cake. You have the Cheese Cake which is covered in a strawberry sauce and it has a small dot of whipped cream and a strawberry to top it off. There is a gram cracker crust layer on the bottom. First you taste the gram cracker crust then the cheese cake part and at the very end you taste the strawberry drizzle. Then the more you chew, the flavors combine and you can taste everything together.  The crust is crunchy and the cheese cake is very soft and almost melts in your mouth. I thought that the flavor of strawberry was going to be over powering and to strong but it is not. All the flavors go together perfectly. To get the best experience from this, just go all in and enjoy it. It was really good and now that it is gone, I wish I had more.

Check out their Facebook page to find out what they have cooking. You can check there to see the new items are, what the specials are and other information like number and where to find them. https://www.facebook.com/Bench-Racers-llc-546429755391304/

That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!

Don't forget to check some other posts like: 
GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)