Sunday, May 29, 2016

Digital Camera Binoculars!

Hey everyone! How is your day going? Today I have something special to share with you. We are going to be taking a look at some Digital Camera Binoculars. Now you may be wondering: "What are those and what do they do?" I am going to tell you what they do.

Now I just want to start of by saying that these things look really nice and they work very well. These binoculars feel really comfortable in your hands and are not that heavy. There is an 8X zoom on these so you can see very far. There is a strap that can go around you neck to make sure you don't drop them. You can use these as regular binoculars or you can become a spy and take pictures of what you are looking at to report back to your base. You can even put these on a tripod. You can also use these to record videos.

One of the cool things about these binoculars is that even though you are looking at sometime super far away, when you take the picture, the camera aspect of these shoots in 1080p which is HD. That means that the picture is super clear and crisp. At the end of this review there will be a picture that I took using these from 15 feet away! You don't have to worry about the screen being in the way all the time because it folds down. Also the buttons are very easy to access and when you are done, upload the pictures to the computer by using the USB cable.

There is also a case for these to make it easier for you to carry.

These were sent to me from the people over at hammacher.com. Go check them out and stay tuned for more reviews coming soon!

That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Thailand snacks: Chocolate Collon ReviewBento Spicy Larb from Thailand review(discount code)Kai Yang - Grilled Chicken (35g)

Don't forget to check some other posts like: GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)