Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dizzy Lizzie's Family Restaurant

Dizzy Lizzie''s Restaurant
Today, the nice owner of the restaurant Dizzy Lizzie's was nice enough to let me get a free meal to review for my blog. This restaurant is located in Kittanning, PA and it is a really nice restaurant. The decorations were nice, the tables were nice, everything about this place was nice except that you could see the managers office or someone's office right when you walked in. Other than that, the place looked nice. It was also very clean and there was even a small part that was like a counter top table that had the stoles and it made the restaurant look like an old restaurant which was really cool and nice.

The food I got was really good. I got french toast and bacon. The bacon was so good that I ate it as soon as I could. It was crispy and moist, it had a lot of flavor but I was sad that I only got three pieces. The slices were pretty average size for bacon but a bit longer. The french toast was also really good. It was moist, you could taste all the flavors and I have no complaints about it. The phone book says that this is the number one restaurant in the area and that I can agree with. You can click here to check out their website: http://dizzylizzies.net/breakfast-menu/4081929.

That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Other Thailand snacks: Chocolate Collon ReviewBento Spicy Larb from Thailand review(discount code)Kai Yang - Grilled Chicken (35g)


Don't forget to check some other posts like: 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)