Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Far Cry Primal

This game takes place back in 10,000 BC and you are playing as a cave man. Your tribe has been scattered all over the land and it is up to you to bring them back together. With the help of the different Beasts you tame, take out all the enemies and reclaim the land as your own! You have no guns, no cars, nothing like that. You must build your weapons, build a village to allow you to upgrade your weapons and become the ultimate Beast Master. Only then can you take on the enemies and kill the leaders of your opposing tribes. This game is very cool and very well done. I really enjoyed playing this game because they took something that no one actually knows about and made a game out of it. The graphics are so amazing on this game and the game runs very smooth. The cut scenes could not actually be told apart from the game play, that is how good the graphics are. This game was very fun and very well done except for a few bugs and glitches that happened to me while playing. There were some parts where the grappling hook would not work and I fell to my death and times where I got stuck in a rock and had to kill myself with fire. Even though that happened, this was still a very fun game and I enjoyed it a lot.

Comment down below what you think.

Go follow me on Twitter and Facebook for updates and new posts. Also starting to do poles on Twitter for you to let me know what to review, who you want me to interview or just what you want me to post. Have a great day and talk to you soon!

Very good Cover Artist: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/thoughts-on-alex-aiono.html

Info for my social media at the bottom of the review. Also you can follow by email my clicking the button way down at the bottom. It says "Subscribe by Email" and it is completely free or click the button on the right that says "Join This Site" and those are both ways to follow my blog. You can also follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook The link to my Facebook is down below and the link to my Twitter is the blue button on the side or @TLallemand1. Also my business email is tommysblog17@gmail.com


That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!


You can send stuff to my P.O. box:
P.O. Box 316
Templeton
Pennsylvania
16259

Don't forget to check some other posts like:

GeekFuel review,

JerkyXP review,
Hawaii Snack Box,
Tokyo Treat review,
Interview with Halfdan Hensen,Interview with Natasha Vella ,Snakku Review,MALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree Optics,EverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE),Japan Crate Review,Mapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerky,Cinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabacon,Mystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavor.Bluetooth Earbuds, Steelers fan box.

If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)