Saturday, May 14, 2016

Peanuts(Coffee Flavor Coated)

Hey Everyone! Hope you are having a good day today this is another review for a product from http://www.thaisnackonline.com/. Today we are looking at some peanuts that are coated in a coffee flavor. I know, that sounds really good! If you enjoy this review and/or any other reviews/interviews that I did then make sure to follow me for more! If you want to get your own snacks from Thailand then click this link: http://www.thaisnackonline.com/ and use code: tommygetsnack to save %15 on your first order. You can get sweet snacks, spicy snacks, instant drinks and more from this website. Let's get into this review!

When I first opened the bag, I saw peanuts that were a light brown color. When you first open the bag, you can smell coffee and peanuts for a little while then there is no smell. The peanuts themselves smell like coffee but you can not really taste the coffee. There is no flavor until you actually bit into the things also which is strange. They are very crunchy and and the filling is hard. I really like these even though I do not really taste any coffee at all. They are pretty small too and I was a little sad that you don't get a lot in the bag.

If you want to get some snacks from Thailand then click the link and use code: "tommygetsnack"  This code is good until July 31, 2016 and it allows you to get 5% off your first order. You should really check out these snacks. They come straight out of Thailand and they are not that expensive plus the snacks are decent sized. Click here to get your snacks from Thailand: http://www.thaisnackonline.com/

That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Other Thailand snacks: Chocolate Collon ReviewBento Spicy Larb from Thailand review(discount code)Kai Yang - Grilled Chicken (35g)



Don't forget to check some other posts like: 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

Also here is some info on who I got my new awesome logo from:

ISB ART DESIGN MAIN WEBSITE
Greetings To Everybody!
We Want To Present To You Our Service 3D – 2D Logo and Graphic Design:

*Link To Their Website For Samples:
http://ivosb2012.wix.com/design

*Designer Portfolio:
http://ivosb2012.wix.com/minimal-designer-por

They can propose to you amazing 3d and 2d logo design and graphic design with multiple revisions until they reach the desired result of vision of your company as they all know that will present your business to world, they propose to you easy payment system through PayPal:

*100% guaranteed delivery and money back in case you do not like the logo design, 
*100% satisfaction of your project details included in logo design, 
*100% professionalism and accurace in communication and revisions.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)