Monday, May 2, 2016

Serious Issue

Alright this is something that really needs to be addressed and it really irritates me that it keeps going on. I am talking about drama. Now I am not going to start drama, I do not want any trouble but it needs to stop. Everyday, I go to get on the internet and watch a video or go on Facebook and I always see someone posting something about drama.  I can not stand to see that, I hate seeing that. If you have problems with someone then take it out in person. I am not talking about like reacting to someone/something and calling them stupid or saying that they have no idea what they are doing because that is just an opinion on them. See but there are people who go above and beyond trying to make the person loose their job or who are trying to start fights with someone just because they are jealous and mad because they don't do anything productive with their life. I mean like come people! Stop with the false accusations and stop trying to make other people's lives hell just because your jealous. I just wish it would stop. I have lived my whole life with drama and I don't want to see it any more. If you have problems with someone, the internet is not the place for it. If you have an issue with someone either talk it over with the person or get over yourself. 

Comment down below.

Go follow me on Twitter and Facebook for updates and new posts. Also starting to do poles on Twitter for you to let me know what to review, who you want me to interview or just what you want me to post. Have a great day and talk to you soon!

Very good Cover Artist: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/thoughts-on-alex-aiono.html

Info for my social media at the bottom of the review. Also you can follow by email my clicking the button way down at the bottom. It says "Subscribe by Email" and it is completely free or click the button on the right that says "Join This Site" and those are both ways to follow my blog. You can also follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook The link to my Facebook is down below and the link to my Twitter is the blue button on the side or @TLallemand1. Also my business email is tommysblog17@gmail.com


That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!


You can send stuff to my P.O. box:
P.O. Box 316
Templeton
Pennsylvania
16259

Don't forget to check some other posts like: 
GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP reviewHawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)