Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Unboxing The Bizarre for May 2016 (May Contain Spoilers)


I have been sent a box called Unboxing the Bizarre for the month of May 2016. This box has been sent to me two months early and let me tell you, this box is amazing. Unboxing the Bizarre is for all the crazy, wacky and Bizarre holidays that not everyone knows about. The box starts out at $39.95 and this is for 4 different items but for $49.95 you can get the deluxe version which includes the items in regular plus one or more items from the main holidays. I can not do the full review until it is out for all of you but here are some sneak previews. In this box, you will be getting items that are related to Space day which is on May 6, National Golf Day which is May 18, Star Wars day which is May 4 and World Lindy Hop day. Now these items that you are getting could be anything. I will this, they are pretty awesome and I liked all the items in this box. If you would like to get your own then click the link and order now: Unboxing The Bizarre! This may contain Spoilers if you have not gotten your box yet. 

The first item is the Mini Desk Top Golf Set which is for National Golf Day on May 18th. The boarder and bottom of this thing is made out of aluminum. There is fabric covering plastic that is green and has parts that show the plastic to give the impression of water but the plastic is only which. You also get a mini putter and two small balls. Now the hole is only cut out of the green fabric which makes it harder because the ball rolls out of the hole. It is still very cool and very fun. 

You also get a Gotham Recording Artist Swing Dance Special Volume 1 CD. This CD is from 1999 which is very cool because it is a pretty old CD which makes it collectible. This is a mix of jazz, tap, breakaway, the Texas Tommy, the Charleston and the Jitterbug. This song looks really cool on the front is shows people dancing while the back is half of people dancing and the other half is the list of songs. The front is different colors and the back is green and black. There are 16 songs on this CD. You can tell how old this thing is by looking at the CD itself. 

The third item in this box is the Duke Imports Blanket. This blanket is very soft and smooth. It is also very comfortable and keeps you warm. The one side of the blanket has a clearer picture while the other side does not. The image on this blanket is very clear and very cool. The picture is of a character in Star Wars for Star Wars day on May 4th. This blanket has the image of Darth Vader and at the bottom it has Star Wars in big letters which are white and behind them you have black and red slanted lines that go vertical in direction. 


The last item in the box for this month is the Freeze Dried Ice Cream. This stuff is really cool and I liked it a lot. Now when you open the package it is Neapolitan ice cream that is a solid. This item is very cool because when you chew on it, it is crunchy but if you suck on it then it actually turns into ice cream. I don't know why but for some reason this reminded me of marshmallows. I really which I had more of this because I really liked it.

Unboxing The Bizarre website: http://unboxingthebizarre.com/

Their Facebook/Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/unboxingthebizarrehttps://twitter.com/unboxbizarre

Comment down below what you think.

Go follow me on Twitter and Facebook for updates and new posts. Also starting to do poles on Twitter for you to let me know what to review, who you want me to interview or just what you want me to post. Have a great day and talk to you soon!

Very good Cover Artist: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/thoughts-on-alex-aiono.html

Info for my social media at the bottom of the review. Also you can follow by email my clicking the button way down at the bottom. It says "Subscribe by Email" and it is completely free or click the button on the right that says "Join This Site" and those are both ways to follow my blog. You can also follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook The link to my Facebook is down below and the link to my Twitter is the blue button on the side or @TLallemand1. Also my business email is tommysblog17@gmail.com


That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!


You can send stuff to my P.O. box:
P.O. Box 316
Templeton
Pennsylvania
16259

Don't forget to check some other posts like: 
GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP reviewHawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.


About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)