Monday, May 23, 2016

Wassabi Productions

Alright this channel is run by a man named Alex Wassabi and on this channel he, himself and some guests that come on do some crazy, funny and sometimes stupid/dangerous challenges. Alex is really funny and seems like a cool guy and the challenges he does on his channel are really fun to watch. Some of the guests that appear on his channel are people that you would not expect them to do these challenges which makes the videos very entertaining. Check out his channel and let me know what you think about it: Wassabi Productions. You will like his videos and I would like to interview Alex so if there are any of his fans Tweet this to him or send it to him some how. If Alex is reading this get in contact with me please.

That is all for this review. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Thailand snacks: Chocolate Collon ReviewBento Spicy Larb from Thailand review(discount code)Kai Yang - Grilled Chicken (35g)


Don't forget to check some other posts like: 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)