Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I Am Sorry

I wanna talk to all of you and let you know why there have been no reviews or posts about anything anymore. I have been in a rut and I have not been able to get companies to send me products. For a while there were some reviews that I did in a hurry and they turned out to be terrible. Also I just have been so depressed and I have not been able to come up with anything to share with you guys. See but that is all going to change! I will get more reviews for all of you and I will come up with new posts not everyday because I don't have my own computer anymore but I will try to get new posts out to you guys more often.

That brings me to my next topic, if you want to see me review something or if you want to see a new post about something, write it down in the comments section and I'll see what I can do. If there are any companies looking for reviewers, email me tommysblog17@gmail.com. I also am looking for sponsors to help me out with buying some stuff to review because I am disabled and I do not get a whole lot money. I can barely afford the food and bills. I mean like the last week of the month and there is hardly anything left. If you would like to sponsor me and help out my blog, email me. If you are a fan and want to send me something, send it to P.O. Box 316 Templeton PA 16259. If you want me to send something back, just include postage and I will sign whatever you want and send it back to you.

Thank you for the support and I am not going to put any links in this post.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)