Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hifiman Supermini Review

I have been chosen as one of the people to review the HIFIMAN Supermini Media Player. The company was looking for the best reviewers to review this product! I was chosen as one of those people and I must say that it is an honor to have been chosen for this. There is also another thing I have been sent but I am going to wait until next week to share that because it is not out yet so look for that late next week.

Alright so the Supermini from HIFIMAN is like one of the best media devices I have used. Before I tell you why this is really good, I want you to know that the Supermini costs $399. Yea I know right! See and you might be thinking what makes it that expensive? Well for starters, this device is made out of aluminum alloy which makes it more durable than a plastic mp3 player. This device also feels very nice in your hands. Not to mention how cool this thing looks!

The Supermini is all black with the title, artist and other information is white.

So this device sounds very nice. Yes, the device sounds nice. It does not matter what headphones/earbuds you use, it will always sound nice. The sound is loud, clear and all around nice. Also the music is very detailed. There are some songs that like the sounds go through one side and others go through the other. This media player has a lot of detail when it comes to the sound.

This music player is also very easy to operate and the buttons work perfectly. There are also some cool features you get with this device not to mention the battery lasts 22 hours of continuous usage.

If you are looking for a music player that has good quality sound, looks amazing and performs well, this is for you. I highly recommend you check this device out.

I also want to say a big thanks to HIFIMAN for sending me this to review, I really love it. I am just a little upset that I had to use my SD card out of my phone but other than that, this is a really good device.

Click here if you would like to get one of your own: http://store.hifiman.com/index.php/hifiman-supermini-high-res-portable-player.html.

That is all for this review! Hope you all liked it and have a wonderful day.

If you want to advertise on my blog or want to send me something to review, click here for more info: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/advertisment-pricing.html

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this. 

Other Blog: http://lallemandblog.kinja.com/


Thailand snacks: Chocolate Collon ReviewBento Spicy Larb from Thailand review(discount code)Kai Yang - Grilled Chicken (35g)

Don't forget to check some other posts like: GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.


About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)