Thursday, October 6, 2016

Japanese Culture

Have you ever been to Japan? Tasted Japanese food or products? If you have then you know how different Japan is than the United States. Now I have been fascinated with Japan and Japanese people for quite some time now and I wanted to learn more about their Culture.

A lot of people know that Japan has some pretty weird traditions and products but there is a lot of stuff about Japan that is interesting and cool. Did you know that Japan more than 200 volcanos? Japan is actually 70 percent mountains! In fact, Japan's tallest mountain is actually a volcano that is said to be active. Also Japan has a lot of earth quakes. They have around 1,500 earth quakes on average per year.

Japan has some really good snacks, drinks and food. A lot people may know that Japan also has some pretty different food that Americans might find weird and even disgusting. Americans would be grossed out if someone were to offer them horse meat but it is one of the more popular foods in Japan. Japanese people don't even cook it, they eat it raw! A lot of people might think that Whale meat is a popular food in Japan but it is not. Older Japanese people get reminded of Post World War II when whale meat was one of the only resources for protein. Ramen noodles are a very popular food in Japan. Have you ever had Blowfish before? If so, I hope you liked it because it took the chief 7-10 years of training to prepare that for you. Though melons are popular in America, they are very expensive in Japan. One melon can go for up to 400 dollars in Japan. When you slurp noodles very loud in Japan, it is considered a sign that you really like them.

While working in the United States may be hard and take a lot of training, there are some Japanese jobs that are way harder. Some Japanese companies conduct morning exercise sessions to prepare workers for the day.

I hope you have enjoyed this and if you would like to see more, let me know. I enjoyed researching and writing this. I got my information from http://facts-about-japan.com/interesting.html and http://www.enkivillage.com/facts-about-japan.html.
 
That is all for Today! Hope you all liked it and have a wonderful day. Let me know what your thoughts are on this. 

If you want to advertise on my blog or want to send me something to review, click here for more info: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/advertisment-pricing.html



Don't forget to check some other posts like: GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)