Monday, October 17, 2016

Teeblox October 2016 Review

Today we are going to be taking a look at the Teeblox subscription service. Each month, you get a shirt from your favorite games, movies or tv shows along with three other items. This box costs $12.99 per month which is a really good price and this service is really good. The team over at Teeblox was nice enough to send me one too review.
 
For this month, I got a Deadpool air freshener which smells like cinnamon. This air freshener is the Deadpool logo and it is black and red. I really like this air freshener and will most likely use it at some point.
 
Next we have a Toad coaster. This coaster is small but cool. It has a lot of detail in the design. The color scheme is simple but cool and I have been looking for a coaster so this is great. Plus I love Mario and Toad in general so this is awesome.
 
I also got the Comic Reader from 1983 which is really cool. It is pretty much information on comics and other things comic related. It is a really cool item and it is pretty interesting.
 
 
Now for the shirt. I love this shirt and I love the characters on this shirt. The shirt is from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It is not the newer Turtles either. These are the old school turtles and I love it. The Turtles are holding their skate boards and behind them is white. I really like this shirt and I am glad I got it.
 
If you want to advertise on my blog or want to send me something to review, click here for more info: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/advertisment-pricing.html

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this. 

Other Blog: http://lallemandblog.kinja.com/



Thailand snacks: Chocolate Collon ReviewBento Spicy Larb from Thailand review(discount code)Kai Yang - Grilled Chicken (35g)

Don't forget to check some other posts like: GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 


Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)