Thursday, November 17, 2016

Something Happened

Alright so a lot of you like to enjoy reading my blog and you like seeing all the cool things I get to review. I know that you do and I enjoy getting the stuff to review and I love all the support you guys give me and I mean when I was younger, I was told I would amount to nothing because of my disability by a lot of people. I told those people to take that and shove it where the sun don't shine. See and I knew I that I would get far but not far enough to say that I helped someone in a dark time. Yea there was a young kid I know who was going through thoughts of suicide and then he found my blog and he said it was a really good blog. But then what he told me after that had me in tears. He told me that he was being bullied and he was having trouble at with some kids and he said it got to the point where he just wanted to end it. The he said that he found my blog and it made him smile for the first time in a long time. And I was and still am amazed that I helped someone and got them through a dark time. I know what it's like to be in that situation and I am very glad I help this kid through what he was going through.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)