Monday, December 12, 2016

Eisan Mall Snack Box Mini December 2016 Review


Today we are going to be taking at the Eisan Mall Snack box for December 2016. I was sent their Mini Box which is $15 per month and I will have the other sizes at the end of my review. This company also has a box for beauty products. The mini box gives you 5-6 snacks from Asia. In this box there is also a little game you can play where you get a tag each month and on random months you will get a new tag and get enough tags for a free box! Now let's get into the snacks.

The first item in this month's box is the Meiji Yan Yan Vanilla crunchy biscuits with a dipping sauce. The biscuits taste like how you think they taste. The sauce tastes like white chocolate and it tastes amazing. You get a good number of the sticks and just enough sauce to dip each stick. Also, the sticks have words on them.

 We also some Green Tea Pooky sticks which are biscuit sticks with a green tea icing on them. The icing tastes like actual green tea and the Pocky melts in your mouth. If you do not know what Pocky is then you are missing out. Subscribe to this box and you may see some Pocky in it.

The next item is the Bitter Cholocate bar. This is just a chocolate bar made with Dark Chocolate and the dark chocolate part of it does not kick in until the after taste. The chocolate bar really is not that bitter either. It does have a good flavor though.

Next we have Strawberry Gummy Candies. Now when I started chewing these, I realized how soft they were. They also have really good flavor  to them. They taste like strawberry gummy candies. You got four of these in the box.

The last item we have is Cracker/Cream biscuit. So, with these, you will either get a spicy rice cracker or a cream filled biscuit. I got the Rice Crackers which are really good. These crackers are sweet but then right at the end, you get a little kick of heat. I mean very very small kick.

 I would say that this is worth $15. If you want to subscribe, click this link: https://www.esianmall.com/

The prices are as followed:

Mini: 15 dollars

 
 Medium: $24.95 a month

Deluxe: $34.95 a month

There are also 2 Beauty boxes


I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this. 

Other Blog: http://lallemandblog.kinja.com/


Send fan mail to P.O. Box 316, Templeton PA 16259



Don't forget to check some other posts like: GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.
 

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)