Friday, December 2, 2016

Marimo Marshmallow Store Happy Halloween Snack Pack Review

The people over at Marimo Marshmallow Store were nice enough to send me some snacks to review. I was sent the Happy Halloween Snack Pack. This snack pack has seven snacks in it and it costs $5.49 plus Shipping and Handling. You can use the special discount code: TOMMYSBLOG2016 to save 5% on your orders. I will have the link to their website at the end of the review.



The first item is a sort of corn puff snack. I have had snacks like this from other companies and subscription boxes. I sort of like this thing but at the same time I don't. It is good. It's sweet but I don't know what it tastes like.

The next item we have is are the edible stamps. You can like the bottom and stamp stuff the eat them. They are orange flavored and they taste good. You have to suck on them though because they are too hard to bit. The stamp shows pretty good, all you have to do is lick it and stick it.

We also have some Corn Potage flavored puff chips. I've never had potage but I do like corn. These have a different smell to them. They kind of smell like sweet corn. They taste like the cream corn you get in the can but they have a not so pleasant after taste.

Next there is some kind of noodle snack. They look like Ramen Noodles but they did not taste like what I thought they would. They tasted like chips for some reason. They were not bad and I kind of liked them.

One of the final three snacks we have are corn puffs that taste like squid and shrimp. I do not like sea creature flavored snacks so I did not like these but if like like squid and shrimp and stuff like that then you will like these.


The second to last item are the puff snacks that are pepper flavored. They are round shaped puff snacks that smell like peppers. They have a sweet taste to them then there is a little spicy kick in the back of your throat.

Finally we have a little marshmallow treat. At first I thought it was just a marshmallow that was orange flavor but there is a creamy center. This snack is really good. The marshmallow is very fluffy and the filling sneaks it way onto your tongue and is really good.

That is it for today. Click the link to get snacks from Japan delivered to your door and remember use code TOMMYSBLOG2016 to save five percent on all orders(Code valid until end of 2016).http://marimomarshmallowstore.com/?utm_source=TommysBlog&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Fall2016


I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Let me know what your thoughts are on this. 

Other Blog: http://lallemandblog.kinja.com/





Don't forget to check some other posts like: GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next.

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)