Sunday, February 5, 2017

eBrushForEveryone Service

Today I have been sent the tesla electronic toothbrush to review and share what I think about it. Before I start, I want to let you know that there will be some discount codes and other information in the end of the review. Without further a do, let us get into this.


First thing's first, this toothbrush costs 29$ and you get three detachable brushes and the charging base. You can also buy replacement heads for 99 cents. You can also buy dental floss as well. There are also other toothbrushes you can buy as well.

Now, the tesla toothbrush is a very good toothbrush and works great. There are three different modes to it: Clean, Whiten and Massage. These modes are great for brushing your teeth and you can make sure your teeth are clean.

The tooth brush works great, it is very powerful and makes your teeth not only look clean but also feel clean as well.The telsa is very easy and simple to use, all you do is push the button. Then when your done, clean it and put it on the charging base. You can use the base as a charger or unplug it from the wall and use it as a base.

You can use the code EBRUSH2017 to save %20 on an Electronic Toothbrush. 

Use code FREEBRUSH to get a free brush head when you sign up. 




 

 Website: eBrushForEveryone.com

FB: Facebook.com/eBrushForEveryone


Also there is an app called Yoshop which if you could, download the app through the play store, sign up through email, google+ or Facebook then go to the community tab fine my account "Tommys blog" and follow me please. If can get 100 followers by the ninth I will have a chance to win a 200 dollar gift card. If I win that then I will do a giveaway.
Click here for the video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJa9IT5NZGQ&t=36s
If you want to advertise on my blog or want to send me something to review, click here for more info: http://lallemandblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/advertisment-pricing.html
 


Don't forget to check some other posts like: GeekFuel reviewJerkyXP review,  Hawaii Snack Box, Tokyo Treat reviewInterview with Halfdan HensenInterview with Natasha Vella , Snakku ReviewMALLARD GREEN/NATURAL MAPLE EVERTREE WATCH from EverTree OpticsEverTree Optics MIDNIGHT BLACK/BLACK LENS (WFE)Japan Crate ReviewMapple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/maple-brown-sugar-bacon-jerkyCinnabacon: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/cinnabaconMystery Flavor: http://jerkyxp.com/collections/bacon-jerky/products/random-flavorBluetooth EarbudsSteelers fan box Just click on each one to check them out. If you would be interested in getting to know me a little more the check out my "About Me" post. 

Leave a comment down bellow what you guys think or go to my Facebook/Twitter and leave a message/comment or tweet. https://www.facebook.com/tommysblog676/. Twitter is on the right side of this. Also follow me on Twitter to get up dates on when my next post will be up. You follow me by email at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any of my new posts or news! Thank you for the support and let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog next

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)