So, the first piece I at was spicy and it is bad! First of all, spice and chocolate don't make a great combination. As soon as you take the first bite, it hits you hard and wow is hot! I mean it burns your Tongue, the roof of your mouth and also your throat. I could not speak or anything when this happened. My god this is not something to take lightly! I mean the chocolate part does not take that bad, it actually tastes pretty good, but once you hit a spicy piece, you are in for it. Thankfully the spiciness in your mouth does not last too long but it lasts like around 2-3 minutes.
I was also sent a sticker with the Vat19 logo on it and the Melt Protection. The Sticker looks really cool and the Melt Protection works and does what it is suppose to do.
If you would like to get the items I reviewed today click these links:
Have something you want me to review or want to send a letter? Send it to P.O. Box 316, Templeton PA 16259
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org