Saturday, March 11, 2017

Burn or Bliss Chocolate Roulette from Vat19 Review!

So today we are taking a look at the Burn or Bliss Chocolate Roulette Challenge from Vat19. This product costs $14.99 and I was told Vat19 is the only place to get this. In this challenge, there are 12 identical pieces of chocolate and five of them are infused with Chili Extract. The pieces that have this in them are rated 9 million Scoville Heat Units! The other pieces are delicious chocolate.  Let's get into this review.

Now, by looking at these, you can not tell which pieces are spicy and which ones are not. You can't really smell the difference either. The pieces of chocolate are evenly cut as well. You have no way to tell the difference between these pieces of chocolate!

So, the first piece I at was spicy and it is bad! First of all, spice and chocolate don't make a great combination. As soon as you take the first bite, it hits you hard and wow is hot! I mean it burns your Tongue, the roof of your mouth and also your throat. I could not speak or anything when this happened. My god this is not something to take lightly! I mean the chocolate part does not take that bad, it actually tastes pretty good, but once you hit a spicy piece, you are in for it. Thankfully the spiciness in your mouth does not last too long but it lasts like around 2-3 minutes.

I was also sent a sticker with the Vat19 logo on it and the Melt Protection. The Sticker looks really cool and the Melt Protection works and does what it is suppose to do.

If you would like to get the items I reviewed today click these links:

https://www.vat19.com/item/melt-protection

https://www.vat19.com/item/vat19-indoor-outdoor-die-cut-sticker

https://www.vat19.com/item/burn-or-bliss-chocolate-challenge


Have something you want me to review or want to send a letter? Send it to P.O. Box 316, Templeton PA 16259

Contact me at tommysblog17@gmail.com

About Me

My Bio (A Little Bit About Me)